5.31.2012

Edges Recap

You all must think I disappeared or something because I have not blogged a new post in over month. I have been extremely busy trying to finish out the end of my semester.

The musical I was in, Edges, was amazing! Everyone did a spectacular job and gave their 100% throughout the entire show! With every performance I became more involved with the music in the way that I was able to better understand what I was actually singing. The lyrics are so inspiring and relatable to real life experiences. With all my struggles this past semester (like: family issues, trying to get my health back where it needs to be, and all the stress from being a full-time student) I felt as though Edges was one of my main ways of being able to cope with it all. I would love to be apart of it again someday because of how it has changed my life; especially all the incredible friendships and memories I have made with my fellow cast members! Here are a few fun pictures from the show:

Me

Left to right: Katie, Randy, Kamery, and Laney


Left to right: Me and Jeff

Left to right: Katie, Francisco, Malori, and Randy

Julie (Our pianist and chorale instructor)

Joe (Our drummer)

After Edges was finished I had a lot of homework from my other classes that I needed to catch up on. I made it to the end and came out of the semester with all A's. I am glad the semester is over because now I can focus on more exciting things such as sewing and little crafts to keep me busy. Of course, I will post what I do so you won't feel left out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wish I could have come seen you preform! I'm so sad I missed it. How are you guys? You need to post more often so I can keep up! xo