6.06.2012

Girls Weekend

John has been working in New Mexico at the Whitewater Fire for over a week now. He is out as an EMT on the medical unit. Every so often he gets cell service and gives me a call to tell me how things are going out there. He camps out and night and drives around all day in the ambulance patrolling the area in case of an emergency.

Yesterday, John's parents left for Italy for two weeks and now I'm all alone at home with only my two puppies and grandpa to keep me company. Let me tell you, you can only surf the web for so long before that even gets boring! I have cleaned the house multiple times, finished all my laundry, and watched more than enough television already. I think I'm going to go nuts with nothing to do!

But, thank goodness my mother and sister are heading up here for a few days for a girls weekend. I have planned a few simple hikes for all of us to adventure on to. We also decided that sometime this weekend we're all going to go get pedicures; which will be fun and relaxing. This Friday and Saturday, Show Low is having an outdoor carnival with activities, food, and games that I think we will hit up on as well.

Here is my mother, sister, and I visiting Alaska in 2009:


Hopefully this weekend will go by fast because this week has taken its sweet little time!

No comments: